E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- V.G.Antonov, V.V. Maslennikov, Bulletin of the University, 6, 13-22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Borovikov, O. Smolyakov, Upravlenie, 7, 3, 54-62 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Butkovskaya, E. Sumarokova, E-Management, 2, 3, 48–57 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Corporate management level. Informational and educational portal in state and municipal management, Retrieved from: http://gimyrf.ru/corporativnyj_uroven/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gladysheva, V.A. Sementsov, Legal Concept, 2, 17-25 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Glazunova, Siberian Legal Review, 16, 4, 512-517 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Grebnev, The Social Science, 11, 22, 5309-5313 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.В. Kozhevina, Upravlenie, 8, 1, 141-149 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kulikov, I.A.Minakov, Scientific papers. Series: management, economic engineering and rural development, 19, 4, 141-147 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Lenchuk, Studies on Russ. Econ. Development, 27, 3, 332–340 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Minakov, A.V. Nikitin, International journal of innovative technology and exploring engineering, 9, 1, 3842-3847 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Osipov, I.I. Smotritskaya, Public service and personnel, 2, 165-169 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Smotritskaya, S.S. Shuvalov, Econ. and Soc. Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 10, 5, 99-114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The development strategy of the fisheries complex of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030 and the plan for its implementation of 27.11.2019 № 2798-r [Google Scholar]
- The Doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation, approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 21.01.2020 № 20 [Google Scholar]
- The industry program “Development of commercial aquaculture (commercial fish farming) in the Russian Federation for 2015-2020” of 16.01.2015 № 10 [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law “On aquaculture (fish farming) and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation” of 02.07.2013 № 148-FZ [Google Scholar]
- The state program “Development of the fishery complex”, decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15.04.2014 № 314 [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Yakovlev, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, 76, 3376-3382 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Yakovlev, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 128, 2757-2760 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.