E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- M.Yu. Molchanova, Bulletin of Perm University. Series: Economics, S. 45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Filicheva, I.D. Gorkin, Economics of nature management and environmental protection (Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service, Vladivostok: Publishing House of VSUES, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Environmental Protection” dated 10.01.2002 N 7-FZ (latest revision)) http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34823/ [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Nuzhina, Regional Economics: theory and practice, 6, 64 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Death of a river, BBC, February 15, 2000 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/642880.stm [Google Scholar]
- D. Istomina, Ecologists recorded in foreign agents ( Rosbalt. Petersburg, 2018)http://www.rosbalt.ru/piter/2018/05/24/1705532.html [Google Scholar]
- E. Usov, “Another Year of Ecology Wasted”, “Echo of Moscow”, December 11, 2017 https://echo.msk.ru/blog/evgenyus/2108806-echo/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Mikheev, M. Zharov, I. Ryabov, Report of the expert group “Environmental protection and eco-aggression: political ecologists in Russia and the world. Technologies of environmental counteraction to the implementation of modern large-scale infrastructure projects in Russia” ( Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- An updated list of strategic investment projects is presented on the investment council under the governor of the Sverdlovsk region, Official website of the Government of the Sverdlovsk region, http://midural.ru/news/list/document144311/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Abramova, RBC Monitoring: Sverdlovsk Region Loses $ 40 Billion in Investments. Yekaterinburg. (2018) https://ekb.rbc.ru/ekb/18/10/2018/5bc8146a9a794780351a8154 [Google Scholar]
- “National Antimony Company” refused an investment project in the Urals. Yekaterinburg. (2018) https://ekb.rbc.ru/ekb/freenews/5bc478569a79478c23e60863. [Google Scholar]
- “The plant was overlaid with evidence”, “Kommersant”, (2018), https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3548774. [Google Scholar]
- “The referendum on the construction of an antimony plant in Asbest is postponed. Before updating the composition of the City Duma”, ura.ru. (2017) https://ura.news/news/1052301482 [Google Scholar]
- “At least two thousand people participated in the protest action”, Vedomosti-Ural, (2017) http://vedomosti-ural.ru/news/57003/ [Google Scholar]
- “This is the final victory! Of the City Duma of Asbest in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation won the resonant case against the Rotenberg company to ban the construction of the scandalous antimony plant”, Vedomosti-Ural, (2018) http://vedomosti-ural.ru/news/67505/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law 174 “On Environmental Expertise” of November 23, 1995 (as amended on May 1, 2019) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/9014668 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.