E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improving Training, Taking into Account the Requirements of Innovative Development and Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD (BIAC) Issues Paper, 10 October 2014. http://www.oecd.org/site/agrfcn/meetings/6th-oecd-food-chain-analysis-network-meeting-october2014.htm [Google Scholar]
- UNECE, Guidebook on promoting Good Governance in Public-Private Partnerships, cited in STDF (2012). www.standardsfacility.org/sites/default/files/STDF_PublicPrivatePartnerships_EN_0.p df [Google Scholar]
- Plan d’action 2016, Agence nationale de la recherche, July. www.agence-nationalerecherche.fr/financer-votre-projet/plan-d-action-2016 [Google Scholar]
- Clarifying the role of partnerships between public and private sectors in international development, BIAC Discussion Paper. http://biac.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/14-09-10-FINBIAC-Paper-on-PPPs-in-International-Development2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. Bitaud, Public-Private Partnerships in the agricultural, Knowledge and Innovation System: French initiatives, presentation to the 6th meeting of the OECD Food Chain Analysis Network on PPPs for agricultural innovation, 13-14 October 2014, Paris, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Koschatzky, H. Kroll, M. Meyborg, T. Stahlecker, A. Dwertmann, M. Huber, Public-private partnerships in Research and Innovation - Case studies for Australia, Austria, Sweden and the United States, Working Papers Firm and Region No. R2/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. van der Meer, Public-Private Cooperation in Agricultural Research: Examples from the Netherlands, Agricultural Research Policy in an Era of Privatization (Wallingford: UK: CABI Publishing, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Fuglie, A.A. Toole, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 96 (3), 862 (2014) http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ajae/aat107 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.