E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Improving Training, Taking into Account the Requirements of Innovative Development and Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A.S. Pshikhacheva, Regional economy: theory and practice, 11, 68-76 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Rakhaev, H. Rakhaev, A. Plotnikov, AIC: economy, management, 7, 64-69 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Razorvin, AIC: economy, management, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Sorokina, G.Yu. Butorina, A.L. Pustuev, Development of agriculture of the region: managerial aspect, 254 (Tyumen: Institution of Advanced Training of the Tver State Agricultural Academy, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chernyaev, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises, 1, 9-12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Program of development of agro-industrial complex of Tyumen region, 78 (Tyumen: Department of agriculture of Tyumen region, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Artemov, Economic substantiation of the development of the social sphere in the production of AIC products (on the example of the Kursk region) (Kursk: KSAA, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Afanasyeva, Social infrastructure and ways of ensuring its sustainable functioning (on the example of Samara region), 225 (Samara, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bondarenko, Scientific basis of formation of standards system of rural population provision with social services (Moscow: All-Russia Scientific and Research Institute of Agricultural Economy, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Mansurov, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises, 9, 58-62 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Savchenko, M. Fedorova, V. Shelkova, Russian Economic Journal, 7, 66-74 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- The state of the social and labor sphere of the village and proposals for its regulation, Annual report on the results of monitoring, 14 (M.: Rosinformagroteh, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.