E3S Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2020XVIII Scientific Forum “Ural Mining Decade” (UMD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 July 2020|
- P.A. Pobegailo, Powerful single-bucket hydraulic excavators Selecting the basic geometric parameters of the working equipment in the early stages of design, 296 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bules, Mining Journal, 96 (118), 36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Frimpong, Y. Hu, Z. Chung, In Summer in computer simulation conference, 133 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Geu Flores, A. Kecskemothy, A. Pottker, 12th IFToMM I World Congress, 6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Komissarov, V.S. Shestakov, A simulation model of the functioning of the working equipment of a hydraulic excavator P Mining equipment and electromechanics, 98, 20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shestakov, S.A. Khoroshavnn, Mining equipment and electromechanics, 8, 14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Komissarov, Yu.A. Lagunopa, V.S. Shestakov, Mining Equipment and Electromechanics, 2, 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Komissaryuv, Yu.A. Lagunova, O.A. Lukashuk, I.V. Teliman, Mining Equipment and Electromechanics, 2, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Komissarjuv, Yu.A. Lagunova, V.S. Shestakov, I.V. Teliman, Scientific-analytical and production journal "Mining Equipment and Electromechanics", 1 (135), 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.