E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- On the approval of the Rules for nondiscriminatory access to services for the transmission of electric energy and the provision of these services, the Rules for nondiscriminatory access to services for operational dispatch control in the electric power industry and the provision of these services, the Rules of nondiscriminatory access to the services of the administrator of the trading system of the wholesale market and the provision of these services, and the Rules for the technological connection of power receivers of electric energy consumers, facilities for the production of electric energy as well as electric grid facilities owned by grid organizations and other persons, to electric grids, Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from 27 December 2004 No. 861 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vinogradov, A.V. Vinogradova, A.A. Kuchinov, Vremya osushchestvleniya tekhnologicheskogo prisoedineniya k elektricheskim setyam kak faktor effektivnosti sistem elektrosnabzheniya [The time of technological connection to electric networks as a factor in the efficiency of power supply systems], Vestnik NGIEI [Bulletin of the NIEGI] 6, 73, 54–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Willis, Power distribution planning reference book (CRC press, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Grainger, W.D. Stevenson, W.D. Stevenson, Power system analysis (McGraw-Hill Inc, Singapore, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gracheva, A. Alimova, Calculation Methods and Comparative Analysis of Losses of Active and Electric Energy in Low Voltage Devices, International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), 361–367. DOI: 10.1109/URALCON.2019.8877627 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinogradov, A. Vinogradova, V. Bolshev, A.I. Psarev, Sectionalizing and Redundancy of the 0.38 kV Ring Electrical Network: Mathematical Modeling Schematic Solutions, International Journal of Energy Optimization and Engineering (IJEOE) 8, 4, 15–38. DOI: 10.4018/IJEOE.2019100102 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinogradov, A. Vasiliev, V. Bolshev, A. Semenov, M. Borodin, Time factor for determination of power supply system efficiency of rural consumers, Handbook of Research on Renewable Energy and Electric Resources for Sustainable Rural Development (Hershey, PA: IGI Global, 394–420, 2018). DOI: 10.4018/9781-5225-3867-7.ch017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinogradov, V. Bolshev, A. Vinogradova, M. Borodin, A. Bukreev, I. Golikov, Mobile Measuring Complex for Conducting an Electric Network Survey, Handbook of Research on Energy-Saving Technologies for Environmentally-Friendly Agricultural Development (Hershey, PA: IGI Global, 243–267, 2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Khorolsky, M.A. Taranov, D.V. Petrov, Tekhniko-ekonomicheskie raschety raspredelitel’nyh elektricheskih setej [Technical and economic calculations of distribution electric networks] (Terra Print, Rostov-on-Don, Russia, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Zul, A.M. Agalarov, N.F. Molosnov, Metodicheskie rekomendacii po opredeleniyu ushcherba sel’skohozyajstvennomu proizvodstvu ot pereryvov v podache elektroenergii [Guidelines for determining damage to agricultural production from interruptions in the supply of electricity] (VIESH, Moscow, Russia, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vinogradov, M.V. Borodin, Yu.A. Volchenkov, ZH.V. Peshehonova, Sovershenstvovanie deyatel’nosti po energosberezheniyu i po osushchestvleniyu tekhnologicheskih prisoedinenij filiala OAO “MRSK CENTRA” – “ORYOLENERGO” [Improvement of energy saving and technological connections for the branch of ORELENERGO, a branch of IDGC of Center] (Publishing House of Orel State Agrarian University, Oryol, Russia, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Momoh, Smart grid design for efficient and flexible power networks operation and control, Power Systems Conference and Exposition, PSCE ’09, 1–8. DOI: 10.1109/PSCE.2009.4840074 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ipakchi, F. Albuyeh, Grid of the future, IEEE Power and Energy Magazine 7, 52–62. DOI: 10.1109/MPE.2008.931384 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinogradov, V. Bolshev, A. Vinogradova, T. Kudinova, M. Borodin, A. Selesneva, N. Sorokin, A System for Monitoring the Number and Duration of Power Outages and Power Quality in 0.38 kV Electrical Networks, In Vasant P., Zelinka I., Weber GW. (eds) Intelligent Computing & Optimization. ICO 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 866, 1–10. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-00979-3_1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vinogradov, A. Vinogradova, I.O. Golikov, V. Bolshev, Adaptive Automatic Voltage Regulation in Rural 0.38 kV Electrical Networks, International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems 20, 3. DOI: 10.1515/ijeeps-2018-0269 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.