E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- GOST 16504-81 The state system of testing products, Product test and quality inspection. General terms and definitions (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 24297-2013 Verification of purchased products, Organization and methods of control (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, Improving the maintenance and repair system, Energy strategy, 21–26 (in Russian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, I.V. Petrov, D.V. Kirdishev, Hypocycloid vibration frequency of rolling bearings, Modern issues of energy saving and energy efficiency in technical systems, Tambov, 25-27 April 2016, 288–289 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, et al., Vibration diagnostic of electric motor roller bearings, E3S Web of Conferences 124, EDP Sciences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, Installation, commissioning and use of electrical equipment (Minsk, 271, 2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, V.N. Petrov, N.V. Russova, D.V. Samuilov, G.P. Svintsov, I.V. Protosovitsky, On modeling on a single-winding forced valve electromagnet in a circuit with a ballast resistor. E3S Web of Conferences 124, 02012, SES-2019, 5–9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, O.V. Chaus, On some methods of obtaining information in conditions of uncertainty: deterministic and stochastic aspects, GSTU Bulletin 3, 99–107 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, O.V. Fedorov, D.R. Moroz, B.B. Tretyakov, P.M. Kolesnikov, Analysis of problematic issues in the operation of oil-filled transformers, Energy and Management 3, 96, 2–6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, A.A. Kapanski, D. Baczynski, G.V. Vagapov, O.V. Fedorov, Optimization of a variable frequency drive pump working on a water tower, E3S Web of Conferences 124, 05060, EDP Sciences (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, E.A. Zhuk, Improving the reliability of technical diagnostics of power oilfilled transformers is the basis of their durability and reliability, GSTU Bulletin 4, 60–68 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Holm-hansen, R.X. Gao, Structural design and analysis for a sensor-integrated ball bearing/Finite elements in analysis and design, 257–270 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Barkov, A.V. Barkova, A.Y. Azovtsev, Monitoring and diagnosis of rotary machines by vibration (159, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Aslamov, I.G. Davidof, Sparse wavelet vibrating signal decomposition for pattern recognition task, PSU Bulletin 12, 12–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Doronichev, K.V. Konstantinov, Expert system for vibrodiagnosting rotating bearings status and repair planning in connection with current technical conditions on the basis of wavelet-technologies introduction in the field railway transportation objects, Modern technologies, System analysis, Modeling 1, 29, 92–95 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.