E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- L. Melentiev, Selected works, Methodology of system researches in power engineering (Moscow, Nauka, 289, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ed.N. Voropay, System research in the energy sector: retrospective of scientific directions of the SEI – ISEM (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 686, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ilkevich, Multilevel modeling of the development of gas supply systems (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 217, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ilkevich, T. Dzyubina, Zh. Kalinina, S. Okuneva, Simulation of the equilibrium of the flows of the cost of supply and demand on natural gas, Pipeline systems of power engineering: methodical and applied problems of mathematical modeling (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 318–331, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shevchenko, Development of private models for monitoring the regional gas supply system. Technological audit and production reserves 6, 2 (26), 40–46 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Galustov, S. Brovchenko, S. Meleshkin, Mathematical modeling and forecasting in technical systems: Educational (Taganrog, Publishing house of TTI JUFU, 30, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Peregudov, Introduction to system analysis (Moscow, Vysshaja shkola. 367, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, A.A. Kapanski, D. Baczynski, G.V. Vagapov, O.V. Fedorov, Optimization of a variable frequency drive pump working on a water tower, EDP Sciences, E3S Web of Conferences 124, 05060 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Expeditious forecasting of power consumption, 2017 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), IEEE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, Estimation of Power Losses in Electric Devices of the Electrotechnical Complex, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing, ICIEAM, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shpiganovich, K.A. Pushnitsa, E.V. Churkina, O.V. Fedorov, Features of the operation of power supply systems of ferrous metallurgy enterprises, Ferrous metals 5, 56–61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, A.N. Alimova, Calculating Methods and Comparative Analysis of Losses of Active and Electric Energy in Low Voltage Devices, International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), 361–367 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Gruntovich, D. Moroz, V. Shalonik, About necessity of study the structure and regularities of the functioning of regional gas supply systems, Energeticheskaja strategija, 1, 42–46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moroz, A. Kapanskij, Development of models of gas consumption by structural elements of the regional gas supply system, Energy saving and efficiency in technical systems, Materials of the IV International Scientific and Technical Conference of Students, Young Scientists and Specialists, Tambov State Technical University, 416–418 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Moroz, N.V. Hruntovich, Regional Gas Supply System Considered from the Standpoint of System Analysis and Regularities of its Functioning. Energetika, Proc. CIS Higher Educ. Inst. and Power Eng. Assoc. 61, 4, 359–371. DOI: 10.21122/1029-7448-2018-61-4-359-371 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kantjukov, M. Sukharev, V. Meshalkin, R. Gimranov, A. Popov, I. Ryzhenkov, Forecast gas consumption – the basis for making rational decisions on the structure and technological parameters in the design and reconstruction of the gas supply system, Electronic scientific journal Oil and Gas Business 1, 201–221 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.