E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- N. Politaeva, Y. Smyatskaya, R. Al Afif, C. Pfeifer, L. Mukhametova, Development of FullCycle Utilization of Chlorella sorokiniana Microalgae Biomass for Environmental and Food Purposes, Energies 13, 10, 26-48 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Larchenko, R.A. Kolesnikov, L. Mukhametova, Russian oil and gas industry as a sphere of international interests and economic cooperation, E3S Web of Conferences 161, 01006 (2020). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Markov, A. Fedyukhin, I. Sultanguzin, B.G. Matisov, N.V. Nikitkov, V.V. Izrantsev, V.G. Knorring, G.A. Konrashkova, L.R. Mukhametova, Improvement of energy efficiency of motor fuel production at oil refinery, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 337, 1, 012080 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sultanguzin, E.V. Zhigulina, Y.V. Yavorovsky, I.D. Kalyakin, A.V. Govorin, A.V. Fedyukhin, A.A. Krolin, S.V. Guzhov, O. Derevianko, L. Mukhametova, Development strategy of the energy supply system for MPEI campus blocks based on green building, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 288, 1, 012071 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalyutik, D.V. Grigorieva, A.V. Fedyukhin, O.V. Derevianko, I.G. Akhmetova, Reduction of the technological minimum by bypass method with environmental impact estimation on the example of energy blocks with T-100 and T-250/300-240 turbines, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 288, 1, 012094 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Delyagin, A.P. Petrakov, G.S. Golovin, E.G. Gorlov, Water dispersed systems based on brown coal as energy and process fuel, Russian Chemical Journal, 6, 72-77 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Rini, R.C. Flesh, J.G. McGowan, Largescale combustion applications of beneficiated fuels, Conference on coal and slurry technologies, Coal and Slurry Technologie Association, 65-76 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Thumbimuthu, Environmental benefits of coal liquids fuels, Canada Center for mineral and Energy Technology, CANMET, 23 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kuusik, T. Kaljuvee, H. Veskimae, Yu. Roundygine, A. Keltman, Reactivity of Oil Shale Ashes towards Sulfur Dioxide, 3, Recurrent Use of Ash for Flue Gas Purification, Oil Shale 16, 4, 303-313 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- N. Sovetova, A. Sinitsyn, E. Tritenko, O. Derevianko, L. Mukhametova, A. Fedukhin, S. Makoev, A. Kalyutik, Regional management of district heating, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Collection of materials International Scientific and Practical Conference, Institute of Physics and IOP Publishing Limited (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Lee Sunggyu, G. Speight James, K. Loyalka Sudarshan, Handbook of alternative fuel technologies (CKC Press, New York, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Mosin, A.G. Morozov, T.N. Delyagin, Russian experience in introducing industrial technology for the production of coal-water fuel, News of heat supply, 9 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sinitsyn, The study of vibrational characteristics of operation of boiler units Journal of Instrument Engineering 7, 51 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sinitsyn, D. Rusakov, V.V. Izrantsev, S.A. Kravchenko, G.A. Konrashkova, Investigation of gas fuel combustion efficiency at magnetic field treatment, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Proceedings of the Conference the international scientific conference Efficient waste treatment – 2018, EWT-2018, 012082 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sinitsyn, The calculation of the characteristics and of the geometrical sizes of power devices, European Applied Sciences 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Filippova, A.A. Sinitsyn Development of software tool for calculating the combustion process of coal-water slurry fuel, Intelligent Information Technologies and Intelligent Business, INFOS-2019, Materials of the Tenth International Scientific and Technical Conference (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.