E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Lang, L.J. (2019) Research on product design methods with low carbon concept as the core. J. Popular literature and art., 16: 111-112. [Google Scholar]
- Li, F., Liu, D. (2017) Research on product design based on low-carbon design concept. J. Journal of science and technology., 17: 141. [Google Scholar]
- Kan, Y.J. (2019) Analysis on influencing factors and countermeasures of product life cycle. J. Modern economic information., 06: 143. [Google Scholar]
- Papanek, V. (2013) Design for the Real Word. CITIC, China. [Google Scholar]
- Li, C., Zhang, G.W., Zhang, T. (2015) On the application of low-carbon design concept in product packaging design. J. China packaging industry., 06: 61-63. [Google Scholar]
- Y, C.B., Xu, G.D. (2019) Analysis of sustainable design of products. J. Industrial design., 08: 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Y.J. (2008) Research on low-carbon design methods in commercial display design. J. Ecological economy., 34(04): 232-236. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.