E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Xu, S.Y. (2016) Research on app design of ancient architecture with the unified synchronicity and diachronicity. Hunan Normal University, 10-14. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, R. (2010) Research on key technologies of digitization and 3D modeling of ancient buildings. Northwest University, 2-6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. (2019) Analysis on the protection methods of ancient buildings in traditional villages. Jushe, 33: 17. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S.G. (2019) Research on visual restoration of French big wood craft based on UE4 engine. Shanxi Architecture, 45(22): 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, J.N. (2020) Cultural Marketing Strategies for the protection of urban Ancient buildings and cultural heritage—taking the Chen Family Temple in Guangzhou as an example. Shanghai Urban Management, 28(01): 32-39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D.T. (2018) Design and Implementation of Ancient Building Virtual Simulation Augmented Reality Map Product. Hunan Normal University, 12-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.