E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Commoner, B., (2002) In: Wang X., Wang W., Chen L. (Eds.), Peace with the Earth [M]. Shanghai Translation Publishing House, Shanghai. 36. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson, E., (2003) Ins: Qi L. (Eds.), The Big Future of Ecological Economy [M]. Head University Press, Shantou. 106-120. [Google Scholar]
- DEBO, L., SAVASKAN, R., WASSENHOVE, L., (2006) Coordination in a closed-loop supply chain [J]. Journal of Northeast University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 27 (2): 155-159. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Q. Yu, J. Huang, C. (2012) An Empirical Study of the Pulp Sludge Industrial Cluster from the Perspective of Circular Economy Theory-Taking the “China Whiteboard Base” on Chunjiang Street, Fuyang as an example [J]. China Pulp and Paper Journal, 27 (1): 58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J., (2019) Evolutionary Game and Policy Simulation of Takeaway Waste Recovery and Treatment [D]. China University of Mining and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Shuang H., Tian G., Huo L., (2018) The problems and countermeasures of takeaway packaging under O2O platform [J]. Packaging Engineering, 39 (19): 144-149. [Google Scholar]
- Zou X., Li Y., (2016) Construction of Express Packaging Recovery System Based on Circular Economy Theory [J]. Journal of Packaging, 8 (04): 60-66. [Google Scholar]
- Lu X., Chen X., (2014) A Summary of Research on Circular Economy Theory [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 24 (S2): 204-208. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.