E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Galdi, V.,Ippolito, L.,Piccolo, A.,Vaccaro, A., Electric Power Applications, IEE Proceedings -.(2000) Neural diagnostic system for transformer thermal overload protection., 72-75. [Google Scholar]
- Ippolito, L.,Siano, P. Generation, Transmission and Distribution (2004), Identification of Tagaki-Sugeno-Kang fuzzy model for power transformers’ predictive overload system., 1116-1118. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaowu Qi, Kejun Li, Jingshan Wang, et al., Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC) (2016), Transformer top-oil temperature combination modeling based on thermal circuit and support vector machine. [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Fu, P. Zhou, D. Lin, S. Stanton, and Z.J. Cendes., IEEE Transactions on Magnetics (2004). Modeling of Solid Conductors in Two-Dimensional 0.8498 2.560 0.8275 1.050 1.694 Transient Finite -Element Analysis and Its Application to Electric Machines. [Google Scholar]
- Setayeshmehr, Alireza, Akbari, Alireza, Borsi, Hossein, Gockenbach, Ernst., IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (2006). On-line monitoring and diagnoses of power transformer bushings. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fairouz, M. Yousof, Chandima Ekanayake, Tapan K.Saha., IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (2015). Examining the Ageing of Transformer Insulation Using FRA and FDS Techniques. [Google Scholar]
- Bag heri M., Nade M.S, Blackburn T, et al., IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine (2013). Frequency response analysis and short-circuit impedance measurement in detection of winding deformation within power transformer. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fairouz, M. Yousof, Chandima Ekanayake, Tapan K. Saha., IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (2015). Examining the Ageing of Transformer Insulation Using FRA and FDS Techniques. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.