E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Li L., Xie Q., Yuan R., et al. Optimization analysis and design of cloud disaster backup system for power dispatching[J]. Dianli Xitong Zidonghua/automation of Electric Power Systems, 2012 36 (23): 82-86. [Google Scholar]
- Mingyue J. Design and optimization of large data streaming system based on cloud computing platform[J]. Modern Electronics Technique, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhe, Tan, Hanbing. Design for medical imaging services platform based on cloud computing[J]. International Journal of Big Data Intelligence, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- An Y.J, Hou Y. Design and Implementation of Facial Sketch System Based on Cloud Computing Platform and Big Data[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2014, 651-653:2028-2031. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Xiaopeng, Li, Yiyang, Dai, Huaiyu. Architecture of Web-EDA system based on Cloud computing and application for project management of IC design[J]. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y. ENERGY MANAGEMENT CONTROL SYSTEM BASED ON CLOUD COMPUTING AND METHOD THEREOF[J]. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wu F., Ding Y., Ding W., et al. Design of human computer interaction system of virtual crops based on Leap Motion[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Youbin X., Peng Y.U, Mingmin S., et al. Research on dispatch automation system based on cloud computing architecture[J]. automation & instrumentation, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Weiwei L.I. A unified big data cloud computing platform based on the analysis of design and Application[J]. automation & instrumentation, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Z., Chen S, Yang F, et al. An attribute reducing method for electric power big data preprocessing based on cloud computing technology[J]. Dianli Xitong Zidonghua/Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014 38 (8): 67-71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.