E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Bai Zeping. Analysis on the art of ceramic decoration in the context of traditional culture [J]. Art Science and Technology, 2019, 32 (07): 142. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yin. Traditional culture and ceramic design for daily use in contemporary times [J]. China Ceramics Design, 2014 (04): 20-25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongmei. On the art of ornamentations on ceramic objects [J]. Era of Literature (second half), 2014 (04): 223mur224. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jiong. On the folkloric development trend about ornamentation of Chinese traditional ceramic art [J]. Beauty & Times (middle), 2012 (04): 74-75. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Ye. On the reference significance of ornamentation on Chinese primitive painted pottery to modern ceramic decorative design [J]. Chinese Ceramics, 2009 45 (07): 67-70. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiawei. Elements of folk culture and contemporary art design [J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2016. 36 (08): 233. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.