E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Zhong G., Su W. (2019) Innovative Design of Growing Children’s Solid Wood Chair Based on TRIZ Theory . Journal of Forestry Engineering, 2: 158-164. [Google Scholar]
- ISAK ,B. (2016) TRIZ technology for Innovation. Science and Technology of China Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Yao L. (2015) Research and Application of Product Innovation Design Based on TRIZ Theory. Guangdong University of Technology, Guangdong. [Google Scholar]
- Xie L Liu F., Guan Y. (2019) Research Progress of Home-based Pension Model in China. Qilu Nursing Journal, 15: 99-100. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Shuo. (2016) Research on the Aging Configuration and Design of Home-based Pension and Leisure Space in Frigid Cold Area.Shenyang Jianzhu University, Shenyang. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao X. (2014) Discussion on the Design of Outdoor Environmental Facilities of Elderly Apartments in Fuzhou . Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, Fujian. [Google Scholar]
- Han Li. (2018) Research on Innovative Design of Preschool Children’s Toys Based on TRIZ Theory. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, Xi’an. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.