E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Lin, L., Guo, Z.E., & Yang, M.Q. (2020). Current research situation and trend of product image-based modeling optimization. Packaging Engineering, 41 (02), 65-79. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, S.J., & Pan, Y.H. (2007). Review of Theory, Key Technologies and Its Application of Perceptual Image in Product Design. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 43 (3), 8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao, Y.R., & Qu, Q.X. (2019). A proposal for Kansei knowledge extraction method based on natural language processing technology and online product reviews. Computers in Industry, 108, 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- LaPiere, R.T. (1934). Attitudes vs. actions. Social forces, 13 (2), 230-237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, M.Q., Lin, L., Chen, Z.A., Wu, L., & Guo, Z.E. (2020). Research on the construction method of kansei image prediction model based on cognition of EEG and ET. International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM), 1-21. [Google Scholar]
- Nagamachi, M. (1995). Kansei Engineering: A new ergonomic consumer-oriented technology for product development. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 15 (1), 3-11. [Google Scholar]
- Nagamachi, M. (2002). Kansei engineering as a powerful consumer-oriented technology for product development. Applied Ergonomics, 33 (3), 289-294. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, C. (2011). A classification-based Kansei engineering system for modeling consumers’ affective responses and analyzing product form features. Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (9), 11382-11393. [Google Scholar]
- Su, J.N., Wang, P., Zhang, S.T., Zhao, A.S., & Zhou, A.M. (2013). Review of key technologies of product image styling design. Journal of Machine Design, 30 (01), 97-100. [Google Scholar]
- Greenwald, A.G., McGhee, D.E., & Schwartz, J.L. (1998). Measuring individual differences in implicit cognition: the implicit association test. Journal of personality and social psychology, 74(6), 1464. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.