E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Meng Qingliang, He Lin. Quality attribute classification method based on fuzzy Kano model and its application[J]. Industrial Engineering, 2013(6): 121-125. [Google Scholar]
- ATLASON R.S, STEFANSSON A.S, WIETZ M., et al. A rapid kano-based approach to identify optimal user segments [J]. Research in Engineering Design, 2018 29(3): 459-467 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei, Ning Meng, Xu Xiangkai, et al. Design of Household Shift Auxiliary Equipment Based on Kano Model[J]. Mechanical Design, 2016 33(12): 109-114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei. The Creative Design Strategy of Wenchuang Products from the Perspective of Regional Culture [J]. Design, 2018, 19: 54-56. [Google Scholar]
- Donald Norman. Emotional Design [M]. Fu Qiufang, Cheng Jinsan, translated. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Songyan. Design of child safety seat based on fuzzy Kano model [D]. Harbin: Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Xiaofang, Wang Haichuan, Cheng Lin. Judgment and importance adjustment of chain distribution service quality demand attribute based on fuzzy Kano model[J].Logistics Technology, 2016,10: 1-6+19. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qian, Hou Shuikun, Pei Chenge. Analysis of demand items of Henan tourist souvenirs based on KANO model [J]. Industrial Design, 2019, 05: 80-81. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.