E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Fang, Y.W., Pan, S.T., Duan, J.W. (2014) Health hazards and countermeasures of musculoskeletal diseases in office sitting postures. J. Health Education and Health Promotion., 9 (04): 326-329. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, Q., Qin, S. (2007) New seat design based on Ergonomics. J. Ergonomics., 13(02): 44-47. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. (2002) Physical inactivity a leading cause of disease and disability, warns WHO. https://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/release23/en/ [Google Scholar]
- Cao, Y.Z., Hu, Y. (2006) Surface EMG Study on Standing and Sitting Waist. J. Chinese Journal of Occupational Diseases., 24 (12): 758-759. [Google Scholar]
- Graf, C. (2004) Effects of seat angle on comfort and lower back pain at work. D. ETH Zurich, Zurich. [Google Scholar]
- Hou, J.J. (2009) Study on Kneeling Sitting Position and Design of New Office Chair. D. Nanjing Forestry University, Nanjing. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H.Q., Tong, H.T., Wang, Z.B., Feng, C., Qian J. (2016) Study on the Friction Coefficient between Synthetic Leather and Leather and Cloth. J. China Leather., 45(11): 8-11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.