E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Bojadziev, G., Bojadziev, M., Lutz, J. (1995) Fuzzy sets, fuzzy logic, applications, vol 5. World Scientific, Hong Kong [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng, H. (1999) Multicriteria analysis with fuzzy pairwise comparison. Int J Approximate Reasoning 21 (3): 215-231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang, G. (1996) Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP. Eur J Oper Res 95 (3): 649-655. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Yu, T., Tsui, P. et al. A fuzzy AHP approach to construct international hotel spa atmosphere evaluation model. Qual Quant 48, 645-657 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Chang, C.W., Wu, C.R., Lin, H.L. Integrating fuzzy theory and hierarchy concepts to evaluate software quality’, Softw. Qual. J., 2008, 16, (2), pp. 263–276. [Google Scholar]
- Chou, Y.C., Sun, C.C., Yen, H.Y. Evaluating the criteria for human resource for science and technology (HRST) based on an integrated fuzzy AHP and fuzzy DEMATEL approach’, Appl. Soft Comput. J., 2012, 12, pp. 64-71 [Google Scholar]
- Gu, Q., Li, J., Deng, J. et al. Eco-environmental vulnerability assessment for large drinking water resource: a case study of Qiandao Lake Area, China. Front. Earth Sci. 9, 578-589 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.