E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Sun Huayun, Li Mingjing, & Lu Yong. (2017). Analysis of 3D modeling prospect of industrial kiln based on bim technology. Shandong Metallurgy, v. 39 No. 206 (06), 38-41. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhihua, Yang Hui, Qin Fan, Ye Hai, &Fang Liangjun. (2017) Application of electric kiln in Longquan celadon manufacture. Power demand side management (5). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hao. (2016) Research on the technology and materials of modern firewood burning art. New Art (4), 19-25. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bingxin. (2015). The practice of soda-glaze in ceramic firing. (Doctoral dissertation). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xingli. (2012). Study on the process of pottery making in Xuecheng site. (Doctoral dissertation). [Google Scholar]
- Yali. (2009) Research on data warehouse for ceramic kiln design decision support system. (Doctoral dissertation, Wuhan University of Technology). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Hanjun. (2006) Summary of energy saving technology for ceramic kilns in Europe. Ceramic Science and Art, 40 (1), 33-36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.