E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Cao Zhenzhen. Creative Product Development and Design Based on Intangible Cultural Heritage [J]. Industry and Technology Forum, 2019 18(22): 53-54. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Yong. A Pioneer Experiment of Inheriting Excellent Traditional Culture [J]. People’s Forum, 2019(09): 124-126. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Qin, Li Yumin. Extraction and Application of Yi Decorative Patterns in Tourist Souvenirs [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2017 38(20): 240-244. [Google Scholar]
- Fanglan Zhang, Minglang Yang, Weidong Liu. The Evaluation Method of Characteristics Priority of Automobile Modeling Design Based on QFD [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2014 35(24): 59-62. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Yunfei, Wang Simeng, Zhan Kun. Review on TRIZ Theory Integration and Application [J]. Journal of the University of Electronic Science and Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2019 21(04): 30-39. [Google Scholar]
- GADD K. TRIZ Problem-Solving Maps and Algorithms[J]. TRIZ for Engineers ： Enabling Inventive Problem Solving, 2011: 419-450. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jing. The Creative Design of Shaanxi Tang Culture Tourism Souvenir Based on QFD and TRIZ [J]. Packaging Engineering , 2017 38(14): 203-207. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Junhua, Peng Huatao. Effect of Collaborative Innovation Consciousness on Staff’s Innovation Ability in TRIZ Application [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2015 32(09): 146-151. [Google Scholar]
- Han Ruiyun. Research on Product Innovation Design Based on QFD and TRIZ Integration [D]. Hebei University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yao. A Study on the Development and Design of Cultural and Creative Products Based on Museum Resources [D]. Suzhou University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.