E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Luo Shijian, Zhu Shangshang. Service design [M]. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Ying. Research on the Innovation Path of Experience Value in Service Design [J]. New Art, 2019 40 (04): 92-96. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hai. Research on service strategy of clothing precision marketing in the era of big data [D]. Shanghai University of Engineering Science, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Daolei, Zheng Junhong, Yang Congxia, Zhang Xinyi. Research on Precision Marketing of Clothing Customization Based on “Internet + Big Data” [J]. Silk, 2018 55 (10): 54-59. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Ming. Luxury Marketing Management Strategy Based on Chinese Consumer Behavior Analysis [J]. Chinese and Foreign Entrepreneurs, 2015 (36): 3-4. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Ruiqian. Exploration of Luxury brands Marketing Strategies in the Context of New Media— —Taking Burberry as an Example [J]. Journal of News Research, 2018 9 (17): 217-218. [Google Scholar]
- McCain S. “Business Show: Emotional Principles of Business Management in the Age of Experience Economy”. Wang Nan Dong translation. Beijing: CITIC Publishing House, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- COSTA N., PATRÍCIO L. Bringing Service Design to Manufacturing Companies: Integrating PSS and Service Design Approaches[J]. Design Studies, 2018, 55(3): 112—145. [Google Scholar]
- VARGO S.L, MAGLIO P., AKAKAM A. On Value and Value Co-creation: a Service Systems and Service Logic Perspective[J]. European Management Journal, 2008, 26(3): 145—152. [Google Scholar]
- YEH C.T, CHEN MC. Applying Kansei Engineering and Data Mining to Design Door-to-door Delivery Ser- vice[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2018, 120(6): 401—417. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.