E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Quanzhou Statistical Information Network [EB/OL].(2019) http://tjj.quanzhou.gov.cn/tjzl/tjsj/ndsj/201905/P020190521425595992585.html. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng ,Y.F.(2018) Development of “Master Economy” Quanzhou vigorously promotes the construction of a strong cultural city [N/OL]. Quanzhou Evening News, 2013-07-6. http://qz.fjsen.com/2013-07/06/content_11834737.htm. [Google Scholar]
- W, Q. (2018) Development Status and Trend Analysis of Chinese Additive Manufacturing Industry . J. China Technology Industry, 2：54-45. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.H. (2015) Tourism Creative Product Design Based on Quanzhou Regional Culture . J . Journal of Liming Vocational University, 2:87 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, D.C. (2017) Regional imageryextraction of ancient artifacts and regionalinnovative design of products. J . Packaging Engineering, 38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.