E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Tian Qin-si, Wang Ye, Zhu-zhu, He Ping. (2017) Development Strategy of Experiential Villages [J] .Agricultural Economy, 06: 54-56. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei-guo, Zhang Guo-quan, He Hai, et al. (2005) Using TRIZ theory to solve the problem of innovative design of complex electromechanical products ［J］. Mechanical Design and Research, 21 (3): 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Run-hua, WANG Qing-yu, YUAN Cai-yun, et al.(2001) Theory for Solving of Solving the Inventive Problems (TRIZ): the Process Tools and Developing Trends of TRIZ [J]. Mechanical Design,(7): 7—11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Fang.(2018) On the Core Value of Service Design Research [J] .Grand View of Fine Arts, 10: 126-127. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Qing-hui, MA Xi-kun. (2012) A New Method for Determining Ideality Based on TRIZ Contradiction Matrix [J] .Mechanical Design & Research, 28 (6): 11-13. [Google Scholar]
- Ai Xian-feng, Hu Kang, Zhou Hong-yu, et al. (2015) Research on Industrial Design Innovation Process Based on TRIZ [J]. Mechanical Design, 32 (11): 105-109. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Run-hua, ZHANG Huan-gao. (2014) Interactive Training Model of TRIZ for Mechanical Engineers in China [J].Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering , 27 (02): 240-248. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhi-xue. (2018) Improved Design of Household Refrigerator Drawers Based on TRIZ Theory [J].Packaging Engineering, 39(14):18—21. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ji-xia. (2019) Research on the Idea of Creation in Ming Dynasty Furniture Design [J]. Packaging Engineering, 39(16): 214-219. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Dao-Rong. (2012) Research on the Innovative Design of Handicrafts in the Background of “Qiao Niang Studio” [D]. Tsinghua University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.