E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Chen Hong-bo, Cao Zhe-yi, Wang Tao, et al. Research on the comprehensive traffic improvement of Beijing airport under the background of two events in one city [J]. Civil aviation management, 2019 30 (02): 67-71. [Google Scholar]
- Nie Ting-ting, Zheng Wei-qing, Sun Yang, et a. Evaluation method of passenger transfer service level in comprehensive passenger terminal [J]. Transportation research, 204, 5 (06) : 43-49. [Google Scholar]
- Lai-Kow Chan, Ming-Lu Wu. Quality function deployment: A literature review[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2002, 143(3). Donald. A. Norman. Design Psychology 3 [M]. Beijing: CITIC Press, 2nd Edition, June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Li-ming, Huang Huan. Integration method and application of QFD and Kano model [J]. Journal of chongqing university, 2008 (05) : 515-519. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Xiang-yang, Cao Jian-zhong. Service design driving public affairs management and organizational innovation [J]. Design, 2014 (05) : 124-128. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jia-jia. Service Design [M]. Lianyungang:Jiangsu Phoenix Art, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhong-tuo. System engineering [M]. Beijing:Peking University press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xi-ya, Nie Xiao-fen, Wang Jia-hao. Research on hardware tool design based on QFD [J]. Mechanical design, 209, 36 (12) : 122-126. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Cheng-lian. Touching service contact point [J]. Decoration, 2010 (06) : 13-17. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiao-juan. Design and application of railway passenger station service blueprint [J]. Railway transportation and economy, 209, 41 (06) : 48-52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.