E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Burdett, Ray, G. (1982) Forces predicted at the ankle during running. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 14: 308-316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fong, D.T.P., Hong, Y., Chan, L.K., Yung, P.S.H., Chan, K.M. (2007) A Systematic Review on Ankle Injury and Ankle Sprain in Sports. Sports Medicine, 37: 73-94. [Google Scholar]
- Abid, H., Mohd, J. (2019) 3D scanning applications in medical field: a literature-based review. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health, 7: 199-210. [Google Scholar]
- Claassen, L., Luedtke, P., Yao, D., Ettinger, S., Daniilidis, K., Nowakowski, A.M., Müller-Gerbl, M., Stukenborg-Colsman, C, Plaass, C. (2017) Ankle morphometry based on computerized tomography. Foot and Ankle Surgery, 23: 121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, J.F., Lee, K.C., Wang, R.H., Chen, Y.S., Fan, C.C., Peng, Y.C., Tu, T.H., Chen, C, Lin, KY. (2015) Anthropometry of external auditory canal by non-contactable measurement. Applied Ergonomics, 50: 50-55. [Google Scholar]
- Harih, G, Dolsak, B. (2013) Tool-handle design based on a digital human hand model. International journal of industrial ergonomics, 43: 288-295. [Google Scholar]
- Volonghi, P., Baronio, G, Signoroni, A. (2018) 3D scanning and geometry processing techniques for customised hand orthotics: an experimental assessment. Virtual and Physical Prototyping, 13: 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, X.M., Zhu, Z.H., Gao, Z., Bai, X.B., Hu, G (2018) Anthropometry and classification of auricular concha for the ergonomic design of earphones. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries, 28: 90-99. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, S.P., Chou, Y.J., Sue, C.C. (2009) Classification and mass production technique for three-quarter shoe insoles using non-weight-bearing plantar shapes. Applied Ergonomics, 40: 630-635. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Y.C., Wang, M.J. (2015) Taiwanese adult foot shape classification using 3D scanning data. Ergonomics, 58: 513-523. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C.S. (2010) An analysis and evaluation of fitness for shoe lasts and human feet. Computers in Industry, 61: 532-540. [Google Scholar]
- Baek, S.Y., Lee, K. (2012) Parametric human body shape modeling framework for human-centered product design. Computer Aided Design, 44: 56-67. [Google Scholar]
- Irzmańska, M., Okrasa, M. (2018) Evaluation of protective footwear fit for older workers (60+): a case study using 3D scanning technique. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 67: 27-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.