E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Tang, L.J. (2014) Analysis of the practical significance and effective ways of life education for college nursing students. Nursing Research, Early Edition:769-770. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y. (2016) A Study on the Mode of Entrepreneurship Education for College Students in Shanxi Province under the Background of Internet. Chizi, Early Middle Edition:76. [Google Scholar]
- Zou, J.H. (2012) Liaoyuan City: Full Implementation of the “Eight Major Projects” for Entrepreneurship and Employment Labor security world 13. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. (2013) Research on the Construction of Art Design Specialty in Independent College. Art Education Research: 68. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, L.Y. (2014) Analysis on the Problems and Countermeasures of Entrepreneurial Talent Training in Private Universities. Modern Enterprise Education: 90. [Google Scholar]
- CNKI.(2019). The Academic Trends of New Media Animation. http://trend.cnki.net/TrendSearch/trendshow htm?searchword=%u65B0%u5A92%u4F53%u52A8 %u753B.html, 2019-10. [Google Scholar]
- Xia, Y. C, Li, J. (2019). A Probe into the Creative Training Mode in Advertising Animation Teaching. Decoration, 2009(10):96-97. [Google Scholar]
- Xia, Y C.(2011). Functional Animation Development and Education Research. Decoration, 2011 (02):129-130. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L.X. (2018). The Influence of Animation Symbols on New Media: a Reflection on the Theory of “Hot and Cold Media”. Modern Communication (Journal of Communication University of China), 2018, 40(01):123-127. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L.F. (2009). Research on Oil and Gas Wellbore Data Visualization System. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry. 2009 (07) : 24-25 [Google Scholar]
- Vin Crosbie. (2015). What is “New Media”[EB/OL].http//:rebuilding-media.Corante.com. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, R.R. (2017). Media Evolution and Art Communication. China International Radio Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Y.C, Gu, X.J., Shi, L. (2015). Virtual Reality and Interaction Design. Wuhan University Press, Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, T.T., Tian, F., Lv, W (2017). Overview of the Application of VR in the Field of Interactive Film and Game. Journal of Shanghai University (Natural Science Edition), 23 (3): 342-352. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, T. (2016). Theoretical Exploration on New Media Animation——Comment on Introduction to New Media Animation. Youth Journalist, 2016(32):102. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. Liu, D.B., Zhang, H. (2016). Research on the audience of Chinese animation. Chinese Book Company. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, J.W., Zhang, X., Hu, C.L. (2019). Technical Analysis of VR Panoramic Film and Television. Wireless Interconnection Technology, 16(11):135-136. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.Q. (2017). The Rise and Development of China’s New Media Animation from the Perspective of IP Appreciation. China Television, 2017 (06):45-48. [Google Scholar]
- Yi, T., Li, Y.Y., Su, Y. (2009). Disaster Accident Simulation System Based on Virtual Reality Technology. Computers and Applied Chemistry, 2009 26 (8): 966-970. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.