E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Abrines Jaume, J. Hoffman, M. Wolpert, D. Law, E. Wright. “Shared decision making in child and adolescent mental health services [J]. N.” Neuropsychiatrie de l’enfance et de l’ adolescence. 2012(5) [Google Scholar]
- Abrines Jaume, M. Abbiss, J. Wray, J. Ashworth, K.L. Brown, J. Cairns. “CHILDSPLA: a collaboration between children and researchers to design and animate health states [J]. N.” Child: Care, Health and Development. 2015(6) [Google Scholar]
- MURAMATSU MURAMATSU. “Child Life-Design with Child Health Nursing(<Special Issue>Design for Children 02)[J].” Special issue of Japanese Society for the Science of Design. 2014(1) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Hsiao, M.F. Wang, D.J. Lee and CW. Chen, “A Study on the Application of an Artificial Neural Algorithm in the Color Matching of Taiwanese Cultural and Creative Commodities, “ Color Research & Application, vol.10, pp. 210-228, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- MURAMATSU MURAMATSU; “Child Life-Design with Child Health Nursing”Tokyo Women’s Medical University Yachiyo Medical Center. 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Hirokawa, M. , Funahashi, A. , Itoh, Y. , Suzuki, K. “Design of affective robot-assisted activity for children with autism spectrum disorders”Robot and Human Interactive Communication, 2014 RO-MAN: The 23rd IEEE International Symposium on. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Wang, A Study on Fuzzy C-means Application in Austronesian Language Cultural and Creative Product Colors” in Color Research& Application pp.1-12 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Piaget, B. Ingeld. (Switzerland) Child Psychology [M] Beijing. Commercial Press, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Sharyn Sharyn Kevin D Understanding of thought bubbles Sg mental representations in children with autism : implications for theory of mind[J]. J Autism Dev Disord 2004 34(6) : 637-648 [Google Scholar]
- Liao Liao, Jin L, Koons R.C. Dynamics of argumentation systems: A division-based method[J]. Artificial Intelligence, 2011 175 (11): 1790-1814. [Google Scholar]
- Calefato Calefato , Eriksson E, Ferrarini C , et al. Design for children and older people - Educating the Next Generation of Designers [J]. Universita Degli Studi Di Roma Tor Vergata, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.