E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- iResearch [EB/OL]. (2014-12-26). http://report.iresearch.cn/2298.html [Google Scholar]
- Mayer, R.C.,Davis, J.H. & Schoorman, F.D. An Integrative Model of Organizational Trust [J]. Academy of management Review, 1995 20(3): 709-734 [Google Scholar]
- McKnight, H.D., Choudhury, V. & Kacmar, C. The Impact of Initial Consumer Trust on Intentions to Transact with A Web Site: A Trust Building Model[J]. Journal of Strategic Information System, 2002 11: 297-323 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Tao, Lu Yaobin. Influential factors on initial trust of Internet users based on ELM[J]. China Journal of Information systems, 2009(3): 48-56. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongjun, Dai Yafei. Research on Trust Mechanism for Peer-to-Peer Network [J]. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2010 33(3): 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Fogg. What makes web sites credible?New study by Stanford University and Makovsky & Company offers some answers [EB/OL]. www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release? id=87005, 2008-07-20. [Google Scholar]
- Consumer Reports WebWatch. LEAP OF FAITH: USING THE INTERNET DESPITE THE DANGERS [EB/OL]. www.consumerwebwatch.org/pdfs/princeton.pdf, 2008-07-14. [Google Scholar]
- Davis Davis D. A technology acceptance model of empirically testing new end-user information systems: theory and results[D]. Massachusetts: Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1986: 78-80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Liu Yu. Empirical study on continued use of emerging online travel sites by consumers --mediating roles of customer satisfaction and trust [J]. Journal of Jinan University (Philosophy & Social Science Edition), 2014 36(4): 84-164. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Chunhui, Zhao Dan. Research on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluating the Degree of Enterprise’s Website Trustiness[J]. Information Science, 2009 27(7): 1094-1099 [Google Scholar]
- Kim D.J, Ferrin D.L, Rao H.R. A Study of the Effect of Consumer Trust on Consumer Expectations and Satisfaction: The Korean Experience[C]//ICEC ‘03 Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Electronic Commerce Pittsburgh. ACM, 2003. 310－315. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.