E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Bruce A. Fernie, Umran Y. Kopar, Peter L. (2018) Fisher, Marcantonio M. Spada. Further development and testing of the metacognitive model of procrastination: Self-reported academic performance.J. Journal of Affective Disorders, 240. [Google Scholar]
- Jason Wessel, Graham L. (2019) Comparing effects of active and passive procrastination: A field study of behavioral delay.J. Personality and Individual Differences, 139. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yan(2016) Refusal of Procrastination-research on the design of procrastination information.D.Shanghai:Shanghai Normal University of Philosophy. [Google Scholar]
- Jane B.Burka, Lenora M.Yuen.(2009) Procrastination Psychology. China Renmin University Press, Beijing [Google Scholar]
- David David.(2016) Getting Things Done:The Art of Stress-free Productivity. Beijing: CITIC Press Group, Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Guo Heng, Juejie Gui.(2013) Information-based Means in Time Management.J.Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 32:173-174. [Google Scholar]
- Lulu Yang. (2012)A Time Management Tool Based on Open Document Format.D.Tianjin University Malcolm [Google Scholar]
- Gladwell.Reverse.Beijing:CITIC Press Group,2014,Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Qiyue Qiyue.(2015) Appeal Design in Office Supply.D.Shanghai:East China University of Science and Technology [Google Scholar]
- Jing Jing.(2017) Different UI designers.Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Alan Alan.(2015) About Face 4: The Essentials of Interaction Design.Beijing:Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.