E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Wang Lu. Research and design development of educational toys for the elderly [D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University of Science and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Suqi. Analyzing toy design from the perspective of the emotional needs of the elderly [J]. Western Leather, 2016 38 (14): 189-190. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Wanqun. Research on the design of wearable body sign detection products for the elderly [D]. Jiangsu: China University of Mining and Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhuanqing. Research on toy design based on the emotional needs of the elderly [D]. Jiangsu: Jiangsu University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Chen. A Study on Chinese elderly palm-toy design Development through E-FMS(Experience, Function,Material, Structure)sur vey[J].Industrial design, 2015(04). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gong. Analysis of the design direction and reference”dimensions”of toys”for the elderly [J]. Mechanical Engineering and Automation, 2018, (1): 222-224. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Rongman. Analysis on the physiological and psychological characteristics of the elderly and high-quality nursing [J]. Chinese and Foreign Health Digest, 2011 08 (41): 305-306. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-Ru. The Application Strategy of the Palm-toy Cultural Connotation for Chinese Elderly[J] Archives of Design Research, 2015(04). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yueen, Wang Zhenya, Xu Nan. Sensitive Engineering [M]. Beijing: Ocean Press, 2009: 77-79. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Lixian, Hong Ling. Perceptual engineering design [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2015: 63-65. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiao. Research on toy development and design based on the psychological needs of the elderly in China [D]. Tianjin: Tianjin University of Science and Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Ren Research on the design of auxiliary products for the elderly based on ergonomics [D] Shaanxi: Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tianhui. Research on the design of goal-oriented toys for the elderly [J]. Literary Life Literary Theory, 2016, (2): 46-46. [Google Scholar]
- Ismail, Wesam Ibrahim. Suggested Multi-agent Model of Smart Home for Elderly[D]. Changsha: Hunan University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Donald A Norman. Design Psychology 1-Daily Design [M]. Beijing: CITIC Press, 2015: 3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.