E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Liu M., Zhou Q. A Preliminary Compilation of a Digital Video Library on Triggering Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR): A Trial Among 807 Chinese College Students. Front Psychol. 2019;10:2274. Published 2019 Oct 15. doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2019.02274 [Google Scholar]
- Barratt EL, Davis NJ. Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR): a flow-like mentalstate.PeerJ. 2015;3:e851. Published 2015 Mar 26. doi:10.7717/peerj.851 [Google Scholar]
- Naomi Naomi Anne-Marie Snider. ASMR, affect and digitally-mediated intimacy[J]. Emotion, Space and Society, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Barratt EL, Spence C., Davis NJ. Sensory determinants of the autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR):understandingthe triggers. PeerJ. 2017; 5:e3846. Published 2017 Oct 6. [Google Scholar]
- Thorpy M. International Classification of Sleep Disorders[M]. Sleep Disorders Medicine. New York: Springer, 2017: 475-484 [Google Scholar]
- Lloyd Lloyd V., Ashdown T.O, Jawad L.R. Autonomous Sensory MeridianResponse: What is It and Why Should We Care [J].Indian J PsycholMed, 2017, 39(2) : 214-215 [Google Scholar]
- SUNAN J. GORDON, KAREN.Pillowuse:the behavior ofcervical pain, sleepquality and pillow comfort in side sleepers [J].Manual Therapy, 2009:671-678 [Google Scholar]
- Cuijuan Su, Guangwu Sun. Suggestions on the scientific use of pillows to prevent and treat cervical spondylosis [J]. Chinese Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002, 10 (11): 1143 [Google Scholar]
- Dunyao Yan. Preliminary study on the relationship between pillow and shoulder spleen levator injury [J]. Neck and back pain, 1997, 18 (4): 245 [Google Scholar]
- Hongjun Li. Influence of filler selection on compression recovery performance of pillow core [J]. Jiangsu textile, 2014 (09): 44-46 + 51 [Google Scholar]
- Wenyu Wu, Tianjian Cui, Shen Zheng. Emotional expression of product color [J]. Packaging engineering, 2010 31 (16): 42-44 [Google Scholar]
- Min Wang, Jun Li. Application of ergonomics in pillow design [J]. China personal protective equipment, 2008 (05): 19-21 [Google Scholar]
- Besedovsky L., Ngo HV, Dimitrov S., Gassenmaier C., Lehmann R., Born J. Auditory closed-loop stimulation of EEG slow oscillations strengthens sleep and signs of its immune-supportive function. Nat Commun. 2017; 8(1):1984. Published 2017 Dec 7. [Google Scholar]
- Jianguo Yin, Zhijun Wu, Chengai Na. Elements and methods of product sustainable design [J]. Journal of Hunan University of science and Technology (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2018 33 (03): 65-68 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.