E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Fu CJ, Bi YG, Shen XH. (2020) Based on the perceptual technology frame glasses modelling image study [J]. Journal of packaging engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Yao X., Hu H.Y, Li JX. (2014) Body profile modelling design research based on perceptual engineering [J]. Journal of packaging engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Chen GQ, Jiang N., Zhang P., Liu YH. Children with robot based on perceptual engineering design study [J]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S., (2019) Based on perceptual engineering font emotional images [J]. Journal of research and application of Beijing university of posts and telecommunications, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Yuan , Liu WJ. (2016) Office chair perceptual image and form elements association studies [J]. Journal of forestry engineering. [Google Scholar]
- YU N., Zhang C., Du Y.,(2018) wang H. Based on the theory of quantification, furniture modelling image design [J]. Journal of packaging engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Hong. (2018) Traditional recommended form of visual imagery research [J]. Journal of graphics. [Google Scholar]
- Li MZ, He CY, LU ZP, Yang S. (2016) Based on the theory of quantification Ⅰ class car image modelling design research [J]. Journal of mechanical design. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.