E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Tsai, C.M., Guan, S.S. (2005) Identifying regions of interest in reading an image, Displays, 39: 33-41. [Google Scholar]
- Fairchild, M.D. (2005) Colour Appearance Models, The John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- CIE (1986) Colourimetry, Commission Internationale de l’Eclairage (CIE) Publication, 15.2, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- Brainard, D.H. (2003) Colour appearance and colour difference specification. In Elsevier Science (Eds.), The Science of Colour (2nd Edition) (pp. 191-216). Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier Science. [Google Scholar]
- Solso, R.L. (1996) Cognition and the Visual Arts, A Bradford Book, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London: The MIT Press. pp. 101-127. [Google Scholar]
- Tsai, C.M. (2019) Using CIELAB colour space in analyzing the colours of Van Gogh’s paintings, in proceeding of 2019 International Academic Conference and Exhibition on Visual Arts and Design, Nanhua University, Chiayi, Taiwan. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.