E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Li Fangyu, Ni Jia. Research on the Applicability of Old-age User ‘s Mental Model in Smart Kitchens ‘Dietary Management [J] .Journal of Graphics, 2018 39(04): 689-694. [Google Scholar]
- Sweller J. Cognitive load during problem solving, effects on learning [J].Cognitive Science, 1988 12 (2): 257-285. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, G. Cognitive load theory as an aid for instructional design[J]. Australia Journal of Educational Technology, 1990 6 (1): 108-113. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Ziqiang, Lin Chongde. The relationship between cognitive load and cognitive skills and schema acquisition and its teaching significance [J]. Journal of East China Normal University (EDUCATION SCIENCE EDITION), 2002 2(4): 55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Paas, F., & Van Merrienboer, J.J.G. Instructional control of cognitive load in the training ofcomplex cognitive tasks.[J].Educational Psychology Review, 1994 6 (4): 351-371. [Google Scholar]
- You Fang, Wang Jianmin, Xiao Jingru. Interactive design thinking and practice [M]. Electronic Industry Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Hassenzahlm, Tractinskyn. User experience- a researchagenda[J]. Behavior & technology, 2006 25 (2): 91-97. [Google Scholar]
- Lan Yuqi, Liu Pai. Research on interactive product Emotionalization based on user experience [J]. Packaging engineering, 2019 40 (12): 23-28 [Google Scholar]
- Hou Guanhua, Dong Hua, Liu Ying, fan Guangrui. An Empirical Study on the impact of navigation structure and cognitive load on the user experience of the elderly facing the Digital Library -- Taking the National Digital Library as an example [J]. Library and information work, 2018 62 (13): 48-53. [Google Scholar]
- Ping Z. A theoretical framework of affective concepts and their relationships in the ICT Context[J].MIS Quarterly, 2013 37 (1): 247-74. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Luchuan, Sun Kai. Relationship between emotional experience and satisfaction of social media users: a case study of microblog [J]. Journal of China Library, 2015 41 (01): 76-91. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chongyong, Li Shulian. Cognitive load theory and its application in teaching design [M]. Tsinghua University Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.