E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Huang, C.( Ming Dynasty) The Records of Lacquer Decoration. Unknown, Unknown. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S. (2013) An Interpretation of The Records of Lacquer Decoration. Life Reading Xinzhi Sanlian bookstore. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. (2019) Research on the development and performance of Xipi lacquer art. Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S. (2019) Research on Xipi lacquer art. Hubei University of technology, Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- Li, C. (2019) Application and innovation of Xipi lacquer art in modern lacquer painting. Anhui Normal University, Wuhu. [Google Scholar]
- Yue, J. (2017) Research on the production technology and artistic characteristics of Huizhou lacquerware . Anhui University, Hefei. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Y. (2017) Research on Xipi lacquer. Jiangxi Normal University of science and technology, Nanchang. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, L. (2014) Study on the current situation of Chinese rhinoceros lacquer. Shanxi Normal University, Xi’an [Google Scholar]
- Gan, E., Li, Z. (2019) Gan Erke’ talk on the inheritance and development of Chinese lacquerware. Chinese art, (03): 76-81 [Google Scholar]
- Feng, J., Gan, E. (2010) Perfect lacquerware, craft surpassing Qianlong period. Huizhou Social Sciences, (3): 57-59 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. (2016) The implication of the art of xipi lacquer in Huizhou. Journal of Zunyi Normal University, 18 (05): 146-150 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z. (2013) Enlightenment of Japanese lacquer art vigorous development on China. Journal of Hubei second normal university, 30 (11): 77-80 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.