E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Zhao bin, He Simeng.(2016)”The group of sedentary” The research of monitoring and reminding device of sitting posture. J. Design, (21): 108-109. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaoyu. (1993)HID—Health industrial design---Alan Tye’design concept, who is the famous British royal industrial designer. J. Interior design and decoration, (04): 4-5. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Ji, Zhang Yipeng. (1999) Application of modern statistical information analysis technology in safety engineering——Principle of analytic hierarchy process. J. Industrial safety and dustproof, 05:44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wang.(1010) A comparative study of green design and evaluation methods.J. Packaging engineering, 31 (16): 78-80. [Google Scholar]
- Saaty Saaty. L. (2005) Analytic Hierarchy Process.J. Encyclopedia of Biostatistics, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zeshui. (2000) A new method of judging matrix consistency correction. J. System engineering theory and practice, (04): 86-89. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.