E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Donald A.Normand. (2003) The Design of Everyday Things. Zhongxin Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Human-centred Design for Interactive Systems. (2010) ISO DIS 9241-210, Ergonomics of Human System Interaction: Part 210. International Standardization Organization (ISO), Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. (2007) WHO global report on falls prevention in older age. World Health Organization, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Hu. (2010) Understand User -User Research Methods and Application. Building Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei Hu. (2011) Psychological Symptoms and Influencing Factors of the Elderly in China. Journal of Southwest University, 37: 145—152. [Google Scholar]
- Mengchen Li, Fenghong Wang, Lin Lin. (2016) Barrier-free Walking Aids Design Aimed at the Elderly of Guangdong Region. Packaging Engineering, 37: 78—79. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yao, Bing Feng. (2015) Research on Interface Interaction of Older Information Products Based on Design Experience Perspective[J]. Packaging Engineering, 36: 67—69. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Zhang. (2014) Innovative Design of Home Health Services for Elderly People. Packaging Engineering, 35: 33—36. [Google Scholar]
- Jinhua Dou, Yanling Zheng. (2013) Research on Designing Pleasant Products for the Empty Nest Elderly.Packaging Engineering, 34: 34—37. [Google Scholar]
- Jinghao He. (2011) Synaesthesia Design of the Elderly Products in the Digital Era.Packaging Engineering, 32: 30—32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.