E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Yang Shuyuan. (2015) Research on Sanitary Bathroom Design for the Elderly Based on Demand Theory. D. Master’s Thesis of Chongqing University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoxu. (2014) Consumer Demands and Marketing Strategies of Livable Communities for the Aged. D.Master’s Thesis of Fujian Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yuxia. (2019) Practice Difficulties and Solutions of “Internet +” Home-based Elderly Care Services. D. Master’s Thesis of Changchun University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Jiahao. (2016) Architectural Design for the Elderly Based on Humanization. J. Anhui Architecture. [Google Scholar]
- Si Wenqing. (2017) Study on the impact mechanism of basic medical insurance on the health of the elderly. D. Master Thesis of South China University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Juanjuan. (2013) Research on Design of Sanitary Home Bathroom System Based on Perceptual Image .D.Master’s Thesis of Southwest Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Li Li; Chen Feihu. (2008) Research on Barrier-free Design in the Living Environment of the Elderly J.”Sichuan Architecture”. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rupan. (2008) Research on Design of Urban Sanitary Home Bathroom System .D.Master’s Thesis of Jiangnan University. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Tian; Li Hong. (2009) Design of small swimming pool. J.Liaoning Building Materials. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zhilan. (2019) Suitable products” gradually entered the homes of ordinary people .J.Fujian Daily”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.