E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Li, J. (2014) Interpretation of packaging design thinking in brand redesign. packaging engineering, 35: 9-12. [Google Scholar]
- Su, J.N., Wang P., Zhang S.T., Zhao X.S., Zhou A.M. (2013) Research progress on key technologies of product image modeling design. Mechanical Design, 30: 97-100. [Google Scholar]
- Liang L.L. (2009) Product conceptual design. Higher Education Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Z., Zhang W. (2011) Talking about detail design and brand building in industrial design. Art Education, 12: 142-143. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X. (2011) Good Design, Good Commodities-Evaluation of Industrial Design. China Building Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Li L., Xu Z.R., Zhao L. (2008) Research on the classification of complex product design methods. Mechanical Design, 25: 1-32. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang H.B. (2012) The internal mechanism of industrial design innovation. Decoration, 4: 27-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang R. (2010) On Industrial Design and Creative Industry. Dongyue Tribune, 31: 85-88. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang W. (2010) A summary of product innovation design theory and methods. Packaging Engineering, 31: 130-134. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Z.Z. (2013) Enterprise product competitiveness and effective design management. Market Weekly (Theoretical Research), 10: 14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan T. (2011) Industrial product modeling design. Peking University Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Pan P., Yang S.X. (2012) Research status and trends of product form innovation design and its evaluation system. Mechanical Design, 29: 1-5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.