E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Huang Zhihao. (2019) A Summary of Research on Cultural and Creative Product Design Based on Traditional Culture. Popular Literature and Art, (09): 97-98. [Google Scholar]
- Stiny, G., Gips, J. (1972) Shape grammars and the generative specification of painting and sculpture. IFIP Congress North-Holland Publishing Company. [Google Scholar]
- Stiny, G. (1980) Introduction to shape and shape grammars. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 7(03): 343-351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhaolin, Tang Wencheng, et al. (2010) Discussion on Shape Grammar and Its Application in Industrial Design. Zhuangshi, (02): 102-103. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yanpu, Cheng Dengkai, Yu Suihuai, et al. (2013) Pan-ethnic group product form design based on shape grammar. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 19(9): 2107-2115. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weiwei, Yang Yanpu, Yang Xiaoyan, et al. (2014) Method of Product Form Design Based on Shape Grammar. Journal of Graphics, 35(1): 68-73. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhaolin, Tang Wenchen, Xue Chengqi. (2010) Method of design DNA reasoning based on shape grammar. Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science Edition), 40(04): 704-711. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Shijian, Zhu Shangshng, Feng Cheng (2008) Product Family Design DNA in Industrial Design. China Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 44(07): 123-128. [Google Scholar]
- Stiny, G. (2006) Talking about Seeing and Doing. MIT Press, Cambridge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Cheng Kun (2020) Study on the translation and innovative design of Xinjiang Uyghur pattern. Industrial Design, (02): 133-135. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weiwei, Peng Xiaohong, Yang Xiaoyan. (2017) Application Study of Shape Grammar in Evolutionary Design of Traditional Patterns. Packaging Engineering, 38(06): 57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Cui J., Tang M X. (2013) Integrating shape grammars into a generative system for Zhuang ethnic embroidery design exploration. Computer Aided Design, 45(03): 591-604. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Qinchuan, Wang Ningxin, Li Ziyang, et al. (2019) Cultural and Creative Tea Set Design and Method Based on the Beginning of Spring. Packaging Engineering, 40(08): 176-181. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Xianling, Yu Xiaoqing, Hu Zhigang, et al. (2016) Method of Ruguan Kiln Porcelain Wares Form Design Based on Shape Grammar. China Ceramic, 52(11): 98-102+106. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yang, Wang Wei. (2019) Innovative Design of Peony Cultural Product Form Based on Shape Grammar. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 25(04): 70-73. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Le. (2011) Subi Qinghui—Research on Linxia Brick Carving Art. Tianjin Education Press, Tianjin. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Haifei. (2017) Research on the Auspicious Pattern Design of Linxia Brick Carving. Art Science and Technology, 30(11): 181. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Shen. (2012) Display the historical charm of Chinese Incense Culture—2013 Shanghai Spring Agarwood Fair held in Shanghai. Shanghai Commercial, (04): 76-77. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ningxin. (2019) Visual Symbolization of Twenty-four Solar Cultures—Taking the Beginning of Spring as an example. Shaanxi University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.