E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Zhang Zhang.(2014). Research on evaluation model construction and protection system of intangible cultural heritage protection of traditional handicrafts based on stakeholder theory.Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Shan, Zhang Ying. (2019). On the promotion of standards in the productive protection of intangible cultural heritage of traditional handicrafts. China Quality and Standards Guide, 2019(03): 44-47. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yayun, Wang Fan. (2019). Research on the design of intangible cultural heritage traditional handicrafts and creative products. Development and Innovation of Electromechanical Products, 2019(03): 48-50. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhang.(2017). On the development of cultural and creative products based on the artistic characteristics of “non-legacy” products. Chinese Business Review, 2017(13): 134-137. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Liu.(2008). Chang Chengliang. Integration of technology aesthetics and aesthetics. Innovation and Technology, 2008(02): 22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Le Le.(2017). The relationship between technology and art-An analysis of Ben Yaming’s “Art Works in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction” . Anhui Literature, 2017(10): 56-57. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jing. (2017). On sensory communication of cultural and creative product. Fujian Forum • Humanities and Social Sciences Edition, 2017(10): 82-89. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Pengju,(2010). Attributes and characteristics of cultural and creative products. Culture Monthly, 2010 (08): 51-53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Honghong, Lou Li, Gu Yuan. (2018). Research on cultural and creative product design integrated into Yangzhou culture——Taking “Qingyun Yangzhou” cultural and creative product design as an example. Design, 2018(04): 124-125. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lixin. (2002). originally born with the same roots——On the relationship between technology and art . Journal of Suzhou University (Engineering Science Edition), 2002(6): 7-10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.