E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Cai, J.Q., Chen, K., Hu, L.M., Du, P. (2013). A new method of assessing LED lighting impact on the visual comfort level. China Illum. Eng. J, 24, 22-26. [Google Scholar]
- Rosciano, A. (2015). The effectiveness of mind mapping as an active learning strategy among associate degree nursing students[J]. Teaching & Learning in Nursing, 10, 93-99. [Google Scholar]
- Shatri, K., Buza K. (2017). The Use of Visualization in Teaching and Learning Process for Developing Critical Thinking of Students. European Journal of Social Sciences Education & Research, 9, 71. [Google Scholar]
- Buran, A., Filyukov A. (2015). Mind Mapping Technique in Language Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 206, 215-218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buzan, T., Buzan, B. (2010). The Mind Map Book, BBC Active, Harlow, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Hyerle, D. (1996). Visual tools for constructing knowledge. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. [Google Scholar]
- Budd, J.W. (Winter 2004). Mind maps as classroom exercises. The Journal of Economic Education, 35, 35-46. [Google Scholar]
- Christin, Nuttall. (1982). Teaching Reading Skills in a Foreign Language. London: Heinemann Educational. [Google Scholar]
- Krashen, S.D. (1982). Principles and practice in second language acquisition. Oxford: Pergamon. [Google Scholar]
- Grabe, W. (2005). Teaching and researching reading. Foreign Language Teaching and Research. [Google Scholar]
- Buzan, T., Buzan, B. (1993). The Mind Map Book: How to Use the Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain’s Untapped Potential. Penguin Book Ltd., London. [Google Scholar]
- Chiou, C.-C. (2008). The effect of concept mapping on students’ learning achievements and interests. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 45, 375-387. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew, D.C. (1998). Strategies in Learning and Using a Second Language. London: Longman. [Google Scholar]
- Coleman, J., Klapper, J. (2005). Effective learning and teaching in modern languages. London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- DÖrnyei, Z. (2001). Motivational Strategies in the Language Classroom. Cambridge University. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, T.,Yuizono, T., Lu, Y.F., Wang, Z.S. (2019). Application of Human-Machine Dialogue in Foreign Language Teaching at Universitie, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/573/1/012047. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.