E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Mandelbrot, B.B. (1986) The fractal geometry of nature. W. H. Freeman and Co., San Francisco. [Google Scholar]
- Mandelbrot, B.B. (1987) Fractal. Encyclopedia of Physical Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu. W.Y. (2003) Research and Application of Complex Map M-J Fractal Spectrum Scale Invariance and Fractal Dimensional Information Symmetry, Northeast University, Shenyang. [Google Scholar]
- Xia. L.L. (2011) Research on the application of digital graphics in fashion design based on fractal geometry theory. Zhejiang sci-tech university, Hangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Feng. D.D. (2016) Research on nonlinear IFS iterative gunction system constructed from complex analytic map. Shenyang Jianzhu University, Shenyang. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao. Y.P. (2003) Application of fractal geometry in architecture. Dalian University of Technology, Dalian. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.