E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Shan, M.X. (2015) Investigation and analysis of effective teaching in American colleges and universities: Taking the university of Florida as an example. Higher Education Exploration, 09: 56-60. [Google Scholar]
- Du, J., Yu, F. (2019) Innovation of interactive design of children’s toys in structural games. Design, 05: 60-62. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Y.G., Cheng, W.M. (2018) Orderly connection between junior middle school physics and primary school science based on thinking method. Physics Teacher, 08: 47-49. [Google Scholar]
- Ge, X.Y., Bao, H.M. (2019) Modular glider children’s teaching aid design.Design, 15: 128-131. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.X. reserach China. (2017) Design of Children’s Activity Space in “learning by Playing “. https://www.cnki.net. [Google Scholar]
- Ding, X. (2017) Design of the South China Sea tourism special service system based on the five senses experience. Packaging Engineering, 10: 24-30. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.J., Li, X. (2019) Children’s digital reading product design based on Augmented Reality Technology, Packaging Engineering, 08: 197-203. [Google Scholar]
- Miao, Y.M. reserach China. (2009) Experimental study on the effects of visual-audio stimuli on emotional autonomic physiologically activities. https://www.cnki.net. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, M., Gao, Z.P. (2013) An International Paradigm of Preschool Teacher Education Curriculum——Analysis of Teacher Training Course of “International Montessori Association” (AMI) .In: Chinese Education Association, Shenzhen. pp. 165-178. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan, Z.L., Xie, K.Z. (2011) Interpretation of Article 18 of the “Population and Family Planning Law”. Population and Development, 03: 65-72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Shao, Y.Y., Yu, H.J. (2018) Probe into the Long-term Mechanism of “Studio Model” Teaching Internal Quality Guarantee. MATEC Web of Conferences 176, 02010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.