E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Anja, B., Stefan, E., Denis, K. Christian, B., Lutz, J. (2018) The effect of background music on inhibitory functions: An ERP study.J.Frontiers In Human Neuroscience., 293:1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Gagnon, L., Peretz, I. (2003) Mode and tempo relative contributions to “happy-sad” judgements in equitone melodies.J. Cognition & Emotion., 17:25-40. [Google Scholar]
- Juslin, P.N., Liljeström, S., Västfjäll, D., Barradas, G., Silva, A. (2008) An experience sampling study of emotional reactions to music: Listener, music, and situation.J. Emotion., 5: 668-683. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer, L.B. (1957) Emotion and meaning in music.J.Music & Letters., 3:278-279 [Google Scholar]
- Fu, B., Si, Y. (1991). Environmental Music Aesthetics. Renmin University of China Publishing, The Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J. (2010). Questions and studies on contemporary researches on environmental music in China. Chinese Music.J. 003: 69-75. [Google Scholar]
- Kivy, P. (1991). Music alone: Philosophical reflections on the purely musical experience. Cornell University Publishing, The Ithaca. [Google Scholar]
- Langer, S. (1967) Mind: An Essay on Human Feeling.Vol. 1. Science.J.157:1543-1544 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.