E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Zou Zijing, Li Xueyan, Di Wenhe. (2019) Research on the cultural and creative product design of Nanjing brocade. Popular Literature and Art, (14): 121-122. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shuai. (2020) The creative strategies of graphic cultural and creative products. Design, 33(07): 84-86. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Li. (2018) On the development of Tibetan cultural industry in the new era. China Tibetology, (01): 24-25. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fang. (2018) Research on Prototype driven Cultural and Creative Product Design. Industrial Design, (08): 46-47. [Google Scholar]
- YI Jun. (2014) Acquisition and Digital Representation of Changsha Kiln Things Prototype. Hunan University. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fang. (2017) Huxiang culture creative products design based on prototype driven. Hunan University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiaqi, Dai Yulu. (2018) Research and Application of Cultural Derivatives Design Based on Product Semantics. Art Panorama, (11): 96-97. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanqiu. (2018) The Application of Tibetan traditional auspicious patterns in the development of Tibetan family textile supporting products. Xi’an Polytechnic University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Aimin, OuYang Jinyan, Li Fenqiang. (2014) The Cultural Connotations of Auspicious Patterns in Tibetan Furniture. Furniture, 35(02): 61-65. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Fulei, Jiang Yue. (2018) An analysis of the graphic pattern of “Wind-Horse” in Gannan Tibetan. Popular Literature and Art, (23): 63-64. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lijuan, Liu Ruipu. (2013) Wind Horse-A Relic with the Same Structure of Tibetan and Han Culture. Art & Design Research, (01): 86-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.