E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Wang. M (2015) Some thoughts on the design of homestay J, Dazhong Wenyi Vol.19 [Google Scholar]
- Parker. H, (2003) The Principles Of Aesthetics, Chapter XIII- Beauty in the Industrial Arts: Architecture ,Authorama, http://www.authorama.com/principles-of-aesthetics-14.html [Google Scholar]
- Crawford. D, (1974) Kant’s Aesthetic Theory (Madison: The University of Wisconsin Press,), p.100 [Google Scholar]
- Zangwill. N, (2001) The Metaphysics of Beauty (Cornell University Press), p.56, Ithaca, NY [Google Scholar]
- Mitrović. B, (2011) Philosophy for architects (Architectural Press), p.51. Princeton, NY [Google Scholar]
- Coggins. C, (1992). Reviewed Work: The Uses of Style in Archaeology Review by Conkey. M, Hastorf. C, J. Journal of Field Archaeology; Vol. 19, No. 2, p. 232-234 [Google Scholar]
- Wu. X,(2011) Law of Formal Beauty in Interior Design,J, Yihai Vol.7 [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, (2015) Contemporary Art Understanding Aesthetic Formalism http://5piecesgallery.blogspot.com/2015/01/contemp orary-art-understanding.html [Google Scholar]
- Carlson. A, (2000) Aesthetics and the Environment, Art and Architecture London and New York: Routledge Pages 213-234 https://doi.org/10.1080/10903770220152425 [Google Scholar]
- William. H, (1753) The Analysis of Beauty, (Printed by John Reeves for the Author) Ch. 2, London [Google Scholar]
- Zhang. X, Wang.Y, Wu. K, (2019)The Application of Formal Beauty Law in Unban Public Environmental Facilities, J, Engineering Innovation Design Lam. A, et al(Eds.) Taylor & Francis Group, London [Google Scholar]
- Postrel. V, (2003) The Substance of Style: How the Rise of Aesthetic Value Is Remaking Commerce, Culture, and Consciousness (P.S.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.