E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Zhao G. Research on the development prospect of Ansai waist drum from the perspective of intangible cultural heritage protection [J]. Journal of Shaanxi university of science and technology (natural science edition), 2011, 29 (3) : 183-186. [Google Scholar]
- Wang T.J, Fan L.H, Wang H L. Shaanxi Ansai waist drum carry out and its inheritance and development research[J]. Journal of zhejiang sports science, 2016, 20 (3) : 54-55 + 92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu F. Research on the development status and countermeasures of Ansai waist drum[J]. Journal of Zhangzhou Normal University (natural science edition), 2007 (04) : 125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Gao F. Study on the historical changes and inheritance of waist drum movement in northern Shaanxi -- a case study of Ansai and Hengshan waist drum[J]. Sports and science, 2014 35 (03): 78-82. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan L. The history and present of the Japanese cultural heritage protection movement[J]. Northwest ethnic studies, 2014 (2): 132-138. [Google Scholar]
- Marcello Carrozzino, Alessandra Scucces, Rosario Leonardi, et al. Virtually preserving the intangible heritage of artistic handicraft [J]. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 2011 (12): 82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Jacky C.R Chan, Howard Leung, Jeff K.T. Tang, et al. A Virtual Reality Dance Training System Using Motion Capture Technology [J]. IEEE Transactions on learning technologies., 2011 4 (2): 187-195. [Google Scholar]
- Shi L. Digital protection of intangible cultural heritage dance by motion capture technology[D]. Yunnan Arts University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yu T. Based on motion capture digital protection research of tai chi chuan[D]. National Sun Yat-sen University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.